Partners Since 2007
- Moderro and Cisco have been digital signage partners since 2007.
- Cisco relied on Moderro engineers to create Cisco’s first digital signage product line, the Digital Media Player 4300 Series.
- Moderro engineers also helped create Cisco’s Interactive Experience Client, Interactive Experience Manager, and Remote Expert products.
On June 19, 2017, Moderro purchased all rights to the Cisco Interactive Signage and Remote Expert solutions, including:
- Interactive Experience Client
- Interactive Experience Manager
- Remote Expert Manager product
- Remote Expert Branch (REB) solution
- Visit Cisco’s Moderro Announcement page to read Cisco’s FAQ.
- Cisco TAC will continue to support Severity 2 and 3 issues for these products through the end of the term of their Cisco service contract.
- Cisco will escalate all Severity 1 issues to Moderro.
Moderro Support for Cisco Products
- Cisco Remote Expert - customers can purchase a new Moderro service contract for support after their Cisco service contract expires.
- Cisco Digital Signage - customers can purchase a new Moderro service contract for support after their Cisco service contract expires.
- Moderro can also help customers upgrade and expand their Remote Expert and Digital Signage installations.
Support for Moderro Products
- Moderro is responsible for all support for new purchases of these products and other Moderro products.
- Customers can purchase Level 1, 2, and 3 service contracts through Moderro or its resellers.
Moderro Products Available Through Cisco
- Moderro is a Cisco SolutionsPlus partner
- Moderro products are listed on the Cisco Price List.
- Moderro products are available through Cisco and Cisco authorized resellers.
Integration with Cisco Networks
Moderro partners with Cisco to integrate Moderro digital signage into Cisco networks and solutions.