Interactive Signage Controller
The IEC 4650 is an enterprise-grade web computer and digital signage controller which performs the key tasks for interactive signs:
- Runs signage applications and accesses web content.
- Provides high-quality video signal to the display.
- Manages the sign’s network, touchscreen, camera, microphone, and other peripherals.
Rich Signage Applications
- The IEC 4650 runs a robust web browser designed for interactive signage, kiosk, and collaboration applications.
- Application templates with zones for RSS feeds, web-based services, and advertising content.
- Example application: Remote Expert which allows users to videoconference with a remote agent or company expert.
- Also supports Industry Weapon and Appspace content management software.
- IEM software provides remote configuration and management of all IEC 4650s in the network.
- IEM can manage many 4650s in batches with the use of policies and groups.
- Real-time monitoring and live viewing of remote screen content.
- DSM software provides advanced signage features such as system-wide alerts, video broadcasts, conference room scheduling, and more.
Specifications at a Glance
- Compact, secure web computer with single or dual core processors.
- Rich media support with multiple video outputs and accelerated video playback.
- Support for three displays simultaneously – one 4k HDMI, two 2k daisy-chain DP.
- Touchscreen integration – one of 3 displays can be a touchscreen.
- Four USB 3.0 ports to connect camera, printer, scanner, speaker, etc.
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Bluetooth.
- Consumes five times less power than a PC.
- Robust device with high mean time between failure (MTBF) of 8.5 years.
- Custom web based application platform for touch screen interactive applications.
- Support for custom applications and reuse of existing web applications.
- Supports multiple zones of content.
- IEM software provides flexible and scalable remote management features.
- DSM software provides advanced features such as system-wide alerts and video broadcasts.