- Digital signs are one of most powerful ways to communicate with your customers.
- Using the latest digital technologies, digital signs convey your message, engage your customers, and get results.
- Digital signs are used in many ways in corporate, industrial, government, and educational settings.
- Non-interactive signs allow the audience to view but not interact with the sign, as in advertising and information displays.
- Moderro powers non-interactive signs with the DMC 4000 controller and DMC Manager software.
- Learn more
- Interactive signs let the user interact with the sign using touchscreens, cameras, microphones, or other devices.
- Moderro powers interactive signs with the IEC 4650 controller and IEM and DSM management software.
- Learn more
The Moderro Advantage
While most suppliers only provide simple passive signs, Moderro provides intelligent digital signage with:
- Advanced interactivity using touchscreens, cameras, scanners, telephony, videoconferencing, and other input technologies.
- Powerful custom signage applications and state-of-the-art signage features.
- Superior visual quality using Moderro Perfect Sync technology.
- Integration with the network, web content, and Cisco Unified Communications.
- Proven enterprise-scale signage networks deployed in hundreds of organizations since 2007.
Digital Signage Components
Moderro digital signage systems are made up of several components:
- Display – Moderro supports digital LCD or LED displays from ViewSonic, Panasonic, and other leading display manufacturers.
- Controller – also called players or clients, these small computers attach to the back of the display and control all aspects of the sign.
- Management software – PC or cloud software to configure and manage the signs and signage network.
- Network – most digital signs are networked to receive content and allow remote management.
- Content management software – to create, manage, and update signage content. Moderro products work smoothly with Industry Weapon and Appspace content management systems.
- Moderro works closely with customers to design a signage system that meets the customer’s exact needs.
- Moderro also works closely with Cisco and leading system integrators to implement enterprise-level signage systems.