Moderro Digital Signage Manager (DSM) provides asset management, layout design, scheduled campaign distribution and proof-of-play reporting to meet your visual communication needs.
Easily Create Digital Signage
- Upload & catalog your animations, backgrounds, images, fonts and videos
- Deliver signs to LCD, LED, Plasma & projectors even tablets – virtually any display technology
- Push campaigns and content to media players then verify delivery looking at every player’s onboard media inventory
- Assign & deploy default content to every player ensuring reliable, approved messaging during any scheduling gap or extended network outage
- Monitor and alert on the operating status on every connected digital signage controller including Moderro Digital Media Controllers (DMC) and Interactive Experience Controllers (IEC).
- Request and deliver live screen shots of content rendered by every registered controller.
- Logging and reporting of operational data for every connected digital signage controller.
- Configure and control display/device access based on user or user group.
- View every digital signage controller’s onboard media content library including file transfer status of active media updates.
- View purchased player licenses, licenses in use and remaining unassigned licenses to plan for moves, adds and changes.
- Pass through RS-232 control commands to commercial monitors attached to Moderro digital signage controllers.
- View bandwidth consumption per player to load content and report usage data
- Proof of Play information per display, per campaign and per digital media asset rendered on the display
- Device availability per unit time to track reliability
- Add, modify, retire and delete states for every digital signage campaign
- Set preferred screen resolution per campaign to guide digital signage deployment & scheduling staff
- User assigned tags allow staff to group similar campaigns and layouts for themed playback regardless of when/where campaign was created
- Preview layouts with DSM before deployment to verify adherence to your design specs & intent
- Assign regions within every layout to update onscreen content dynamically
- Perform content fade ins/outs and content fly- ins/outs within any defined on-screen region
- Calendar-based playback of individual layouts or an entire campaign of related layouts.
- Schedule forward through multiple years to the exact date & time of desired playout per screen or screen group.
- Preempt scheduled playback with priority content.
- Schedule digital signage controller & monitor control commands.