Moderro offers two powerful signage management software tools to manage your digital signage network.
- IEM - provides basic management functions for the IEC controllers in the network.
- DSM - brings advanced signage features such as system-wide alerts and video broadcasts.
DSM Management Software
Easy-to-use web software which offers many advanced signage features.
- System-wide alerts - allows the distribution of alert messages to all or some digital signs in the network. Examples include security alerts, fire alerts, notices throughout a school or corporate campus, and reminders.
- Video broadcasts – provides the ability to send a video feed out to all or some of the digital signs in the network. Ideal for management broadcasts, event videos, and training videos.
- Enterprise TV – allows all or some digital signs to access a cable TV feed and all associated channels. Useful for feeds to waiting rooms, financial market monitoring, news broadcasts, and classroom access.
- Conference room scheduling – allows digital signs mounted outside conferences rooms to show the room’s schedule, allow people to reserve the room, and integrate the schedule with Outlook calendaring.
- Occupancy detection – allows motion sensors connected to a digital sign to detect the presence of viewers and then take a specific action such as playing certain content, triggering audio to engage the viewer, and sleeping the display if no viewer is nearby.
- Learn More
IEM Management Software
Moderro IEM software is a web-based management console that allows an administrator to remotely control and monitor the IEC 4660 controllers in the network. IEM provides many important management functions:
- Configuration - manage applications, desktop elements, window options, network settings, peripherals, and more.
- Remote Control – real-time control of a kiosk for muting, locking out the user, or sending the user a message.
- Session Management - session time counter, session time limit, after-session clean-up, and more.
- Remote Assistance – a user can press a help button to initiate a chat and desktop sharing session with support staff.
- Kiosk Configuration - start with a specific web page and let users navigate within a “walled garden” environment.
- Logging and Reporting - log traffic data from IEC devices to analyze and make access and operational decisions.
- Policy Management - apply settings to a group of devices, for example restricting internet access on certain kiosks.
Please, go to Document Library to get a detailed datasheet. Download PDF