Using state-of-the-art computer, networking, and visual technologies, Moderro delivers enterprise-scale signage solutions for corporate, education, and government customers.
Organizations use Moderro’s digital signs for kiosks, video walls, advertising displays, transit center displays, corporate and school displays, and more.
Moderro’s unique approach of using an intelligent network of distributed signage controllers provides superior visual performance, advanced signage applications, and network capabilities that are not possible with most standalone digital signage solutions.
Our digital Signage Solutions –
It is easy to add our digital signage to your network
End-to-end dynamic signage solution that enables companies to communicate and engage with customers in new and more impactful ways.
- Digital signs are one of most powerful ways to communicate with your customers.
- Using the latest digital technologies, digital signs convey your message, engage your customers, and get results.
- Learn more
- Digital signs are used in many ways in corporate, industrial, government, and educational settings.
- Non-interactive signs allow the audience to view but not interact with the sign, as in advertising and information displays.
- Moderro powers non-interactive signs with the DMC 4000 controller and DMC Manager software.
- Learn more
- Interactive signs let the user interact with the sign using touchscreens, cameras, microphones, or other devices.
- Moderro powers interactive signs with the IEC 4660 controller and IEM and DSM management software.
- Learn more
The Moderro Advantage
While most suppliers only provide simple passive signs, Moderro provides intelligent digital signage with:
- Advanced interactivity using touchscreens, cameras, scanners, telephony, videoconferencing, and other input technologies.
- Powerful custom signage applications and state-of-the-art signage features.
- Superior visual quality using Moderro Perfect Sync technology.
- Integration with the network, web content, and Cisco Unified Communications.
- Proven enterprise-scale signage networks deployed in hundreds of organizations since 2007.
Digital Signage Components
Moderro digital signage systems are made up of several components:
- Display – Moderro supports digital LCD or LED displays from ViewSonic, Panasonic, and other leading display manufacturers.
- Controller – also called players or clients, these small computers attach to the back of the display and control all aspects of the sign.
- Management software – PC or cloud software to configure and manage the signs and signage network.
- Network – most digital signs are networked to receive content and allow remote management.
- Content management software – to create, manage, and update signage content.
- Moderro works closely with customers to design a signage system that meets the customer’s exact needs.
- Moderro also works closely with Cisco and leading system integrators to implement enterprise-level signage systems.