Part of Modern Life
- You’ve certainly used many kiosks at banks, airports, hotels, retail stores, and many other locations... they’re a common part of our modern world.
- A good kiosk is a win-win: convenience and speed for the customer and productivity and cost savings for the kiosk’s owner.
- … but a bad kiosk can be a lose-lose: the customer is frustrated and the kiosk owner loses a sale and customer loyalty.
High Quality Kiosks
- Moderro’s Kiosk solutions are designed to provide the highest quality user experience and maximize transaction volume.
- Moderro kiosks are powered by the IEC 4660 controller, an advanced web computer designed for interactive signage and kiosks.
- The IEC 4660 can run sophisticated kiosk applications, connect to the network, and manage the touchscreen and other devices.
Powerful Kiosk Applications
- The IEC 4660 controller runs a special web browser that is designed to run highly reliable, advanced kiosk applications.
- Kiosk applications can integrate local information, RSS feeds, web-based services, corporate data, and advertising content.
Touchscreens and Other Devices
- The IEC 4660 manages the touchscreen that is usually the primary interaction device.
- To support complex transactions, the 4660 also connects a wide range of other devices, including scanners, printers, bar code readers, cameras, microphones, and more.
- Moderro can insert the IEC 4660 into kiosk enclosures from ViewSonic, Panasonic, and other leading enclosure and display providers.
- Kiosks can be remotely managed over the network by Moderro IEM software.
- IEM lets managers easily configure and manager the IEC 4660 controllers that power the kiosk network.
- Advanced features include remote assistance, remote control, policy management, session time limit, data capture, and detailed reporting.