Digital Signage Controllers
Controlling the Displays
- The digital signage controller is the “brain” for the display and provides the video signal, network connection, and computing capability.
- While some signage vendors only provide a single controller to manage many displays, Moderro’s intelligent digital signage systems assign a controller to each display.
- This “distributed intelligence” approach provides superior visual quality, more advanced signage applications, and network capabilities not available from other vendors.
- Moderro offers two different controllers – the DMC 4000 for non-interactive signs and the IEC 4650 for interactive signs.
- The DMC 4000 is a powerful controller for non-interactive signs and video walls.
- Delivers high-impact digital video in ultra-high definition 4K brilliance.
- Supports artistic walls with up to 256 displays in any layout pattern.
- Learn more
- The IEC 4650 an advanced digital signage controller that provides the video, network, and computing capabilities for an interactive sign or kiosk.
- An enterprise-grade web computer, the IEC 4650 can access web content and run custom signage applications.
- The IEC 4650 is compatible with Cisco Unified Communications and can allow the sign to also be an IP phone or videoconference device.
- Learn more